We ask that you read this privacy notice carefully as it contains important information on who we are, how and why we collect, store, use and share personal information, your rights in relation to your personal information and on how to contact us and supervisory authorities in the event you have a complaint.
Who we are
MCC Trade Ltd collects, uses and is responsible for certain personal information about you. When we do so, we are regulated under the General Data Protection Regulation which applies across the European Union (including in the United Kingdom) and we are responsible as ‘controller’ of that personal information for the purposes of those laws.
Information collected by us
In the course of sales or purchase order we collect the following personal information when you provide it to us:
- Name of Company
- Email address
- Phone number
- Company address
- Contact Person’s Name
Why we need your personal information
- Deliver the products and any returns efficiently.
- Ensure you’re not missing out on the best deals. For this reason, we personalise some of the products you’re shown based on what we think you’ll like the most.
Who we share your personal information with
- We will share personal information with law enforcement or other authorities if required by applicable law.
- We will not share your personal information with any other third party.
- We may share your data with our trusted marketing company partner who is GDPR compliant.
How long your personal information will be kept
- We will hold personal data as long as you are trading with us or use our product.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation you have a number of important rights free of charge. In summary, those include rights to:
- Fair processing of information and transparency over how we use your use personal information.
- Access to your personal information and to certain other supplementary information that this Privacy Notice is already designed to address.
- Require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold
- Require the erasure of personal information concerning you in certain situations
- Receive the personal information concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations.
- Object at any time to processing of personal information concerning you for direct marketing
- Object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you
- Object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information
- Otherwise restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances
For further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the Guidance from the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) on individuals rights under the General Data Protection Regulation.
If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please:
- email, call or write to [us OR Jade Pleasant, our Data Protection Officer]
- let us have enough information to identify you [(eg account number, user name, registration details)],
- let us have proof of your identity and address (a copy of your driving licence or passport and a recent utility or credit card bill), and
- let us know the information to which your request relates [, including any account or reference numbers, if you have them]
- [If you would like to unsubscribe from any [email newsletter] you can also click on the ‘unsubscribe’ button at the bottom of the [email newsletter]. It may take up to 2 working days for this to take place.
Keeping your personal information secure
- We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent personal information from being accidentally lost or used or accessed in an unauthorised way.
- We limit access to your personal information to those who have a genuine business need to know it.
- Those processing your information will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
- We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach.
- We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so.
How to complain
We hope that [we OR our Data Protection Officer] can resolve any query or concern you raise about our use of your information.
The General Data Protection Regulation also gives you right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the European Union (or European Economic Area) state where you work, normally live or where any alleged infringement of data protection laws occurred. The supervisory authority in the UK is the Information Commissioner who may be contacted at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ or telephone: [0303 123 1113].
Changes to this privacy notice
This privacy notice was published on 08/12/2020 and last updated on 08/12/2020.
How to contact us
Please contact us OR Jade Pleasant, our Data Protection Officer, if you have any questions about this privacy notice or the information we hold about you.
If you wish to contact [us OR Jade Pleasant, our Data Protection Officer,], please send an email to email@example.com, or write to MCC Trade Ltd, Bourne End Mills Upper Bourne End Lane, Hemel Hempstead, HP1 2UJ United Kingdom